Monday, August 5, 2019

Chapter 26: Secrets Lies And Video Tape

John looked at his Mom with growing anger in his eyes. He stood up and yelled. "What's wrong with you Ma? I can't believe you just said that crap right in front of Ashley!"



"Well she really shouldn't be here, now should she?" Carol hissed back with her superior tone.

"I'm going to lay down for a few minutes." Ruth spoke lightly trying to put some distance between her and her daughter's bad temper.

"Okay Mom, I'll clean up these dishes for you."

"Thanks dear."

Carol resumed her lecture. "Your Father said he told you he didn't want you to see her anymore, much less drag her here to your Grandmother's birthday party!"

Ashley came out and she froze in the hall listening to the arguement going on about her.




"It wasn't her fault, I got arrested Ma! I went there looking for Bret, by myself. She didn't even know about it!"

"Look Johnny what your Mother is trying to beat around the bush at, is Ashley is not the right girl for you!"

"Sorry Dad, but what the hell do you mean by that?"

"You better watch the way you talk to me! We are your parents, not some of your delinquent friends, and you will watch your mouth around us! What I mean is we want you to date local girls like Dorothea or somebody like her!"

"I don't want him with Dorothea!" His Mom shouted out. "But I would like to see you with a nice Jersey girl. Not some country bumpkin that you have to fight all the guys she's been with, because she can't stop herself from kissing them! And from the looks of her, I bet that's a long list!"

"Is that what you really have against her? That she's from the south? And you don't know what you are talking about Ma! You think she sleeps around? Ashley was a virgin when she moved here!"

"Why did he just say that!" Ashley thought to herself. "That is so embarrassing!" She thought as she wanted to find a place to hide.

"Sure she was honey, girls like that will tell you anything son!"

"Oh my God, what a bitch!" Ashley thought getting mad as hell.

"Like that! Like what? She's the girl that I love and want to be with more than anything! And believe me I know for certain if she was a virgin or not and she sure as hell was!"

"I already warned you about that mouth!" John Sr. Yelled.

"Oh my God he's sleeping with her already! She's probably hoping you'll get her pregnant so she can cash in when you get a record deal!"

"Oh my God, I've got to get out of here!" She started looking around for a back door. She found it and took off almost running up the driveway. She couldn't stay here another second. They passed a corner store a couple miles back and if she could get there she could call Stacey or even her Dad if she had to, either of them would come get her.

"She watched me count out two dollars in change to buy Grandma's card! And most of the time when we go somewhere she ends up paying for me, so I doubt that she's in it for the money Ma!"

He was getting so frustrated. He couldn't believe they were so dead set against Ashley.

"And I'm sorry Dad but I love her and Ma made her feel like crap! I couldn't wait to bring her here and you two have done nothing but judge her and put her down! Does it matter to either of you, that she loves me and I love her more than I have ever loved anybody?"

"We know a little better than you do what's good for you! And we forbid you to see that girl anymore!" Carol yelled.

John was pissed. "I guess I need to remind you, that I ain't a little kid anymore and I'll date any damn body I want to!"

His Dad was so angry he was turning a little red. "I guess I need to remind you, that you live in our house, that we pay for and you eat food, that we pay for! You could hardly make it out in the real world, on that chump change you make at the Fast Lane on Friday and Sunday nights!"

"I won't stop seeing her! I saved up and paid for my own damn car and I'll live in it if I have to!"

John was so mad he ran his hands through his hair and bolted out of the room  to cool down and wait for Ashley to come out.

Carol put the few dishes in the dishwasher. Told her Mother goodbye and rounded up her other two sons and headed for the car with John Sr.

Ashley had walked about a mile when a car with a big engine with a load of guys slowed down.

"Hey baby do you need a ride?"

She looked over at them. "No thank you. I'm almost where I'm going."


"Come on you are too damn fine to be out here walking. We don't bite. Unless you want us to." He grinned at her while two cars were held up behind him. Something in his voice scared her a little and she was beginning to think walking up this road by herself wasn't a very smart idea.

"I said no, now please leave me alone!"



They sped up burning their wheels and turned the car around and went in the the opposite direction. But Ashley was a little afraid they would come back.

She walked a little faster. She hoped the gas station was just up the road a bit further. She heard the big motor again pulling up beside her. "I told you!"........... she began to yell and looked over and locked eyes with the prettiest familiar brown eyes she had ever seen. The ones that haunted her dreams. The ones that saw deep into her soul.  The eyes she had hoped to never see again.

"Jake!"

"Hey baby."

"What are you doing here Jake? Are you following me?"

"No I saw you on that motorcycle with that guy earlier, but I was out this way to put an application in at a warehouse up the road."

"Why are you hunting jobs here in New Jersey Jake?"

"Ingalls and Halter had big lay offs and nobody is hiring right now back home. Billy Williams told me the factories out here are hiring so I already applied there and the warehouse job came open yesterday, so I put one in there too."

John Sr. And Carol recognized her blonde hair as they were driving. A black car was pulled over on the side of the road and she was standing by the door talking to the driver.

"Oh my God, Johnny doesn't even know she took off." Carol huffed.

"Should we stop and offer her a ride?" John Sr. Asked.

"No that car has a Mississippi tag, she must know him." They passed her up and kept going.

"I knew Billy applied, my Dad told me."

"I'm sorry Ashley. I never meant for you to get hurt."

"You slept with my best friend and made me fall and almost killed me! What the hell do you mean you didn't mean to hurt me!"

"Can you please get in so we can talk?"

"No I'll walk, thanks!"

"Come on Ash, I promise. I just want to talk to you."

"You've said some really mean shit to me Jake!"

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean any of it. Can't we be at least friends like we used to be. Look it's dangerous out here baby. I saw those guys hassling you. At least let me give you a ride."


Those assholes are the only reason I am getting in this damn car! If you touch me, my Dad will kill you!"

"How is old Randy?"

"My Dad is just great. He just added three new guns to his collection and still doesn't like you one bit!"

He laughed. "Are you getting in Ash or what?"

"Okay I guess." She knew she must be out of her mind. But she got in anyway and slammed the door shut.

John was looking for her all over the house.
"Grandma have you seen Ashley?"

"I saw her walking up the drive earlier."

"Okay I need to go find her! I love you. Happy birthday. I'll come back soon."

"Okay Johnny, bye!"


John was driving down the road straining his eyes looking everywhere for Ashley.


"Where the fuck did she go? She couldn't have just disappeared!" He mumbled out loud driving his Harley down the road.

"I've missed you Ash. I went crazy when you left."

"I would of gone crazy if I had stayed."

"I'll be here two more days, I'm staying at the Jefferson Hotel by the Fast Lane. Your brother is coming out here next month to hunt a job, I might come back with him, if I don't get hired on sooner."

"Thanks for the heads up, I'll try to stay out of his way."

"You and Ricky still not getting along?"

"Nope, I don't think we ever will."

"I saw your Mom before I left, she sends her love. You know I think she's got a thing for me. I swear she's been flirting with me!"

"I don't doubt it! Sounds like Wendy to me!"

He laughed. "Why do you always call her by her first name?"

"Because Wendy has never been any kind of mother to me or my sister!"

"What about Ricky?"

"She's not his mother. A woman named Mary Beth is his Mother."

"So where's the guy you were on the motorcycle with?"

"I don't want to talk about him."

"Okay let's talk about us."

"No let's don't!"

"I'm sorry Ashley! Can I ever just say I'm sorry to you?"

"You can say it! I just never believe it!"

"Why are you always so damn difficult? You drive me bat shit crazy girl!"

"Well you should have left me walking then!"

"Look I don't want to fight with you. Can we stop somewhere and maybe eat and talk."

"I don't see what we have to talk about?"

"Haven't you missed me Ashley?"

"Nope, I can't say that I have!"

"Well I missed you and I really am so sorry."

"Jake please don't try to be so nice to me. I appreciate the apology. But I can't forget how you ripped my heart out and stomped all over it."

They pulled in at the diner and got out. They went inside and sat down.

"I appreciate the ride Jake but I can call someone to pick me up now."

"Please let me buy you something to eat. No strings. I want to make up for being so shitty to you."

"You think one little meal is going to make up for all of that!" She blew her breath and rolled her eyes.

"Was I that bad to you Ash?"

She gritted her teeth and had to hold herself back from yelling in the crowded restaurant.


"You knocked me down a flight of stairs and almost killed me, and you threatened to rape me Jake!" She emphasized in a loud whisper.

"Baby I am real sorry you got hurt. And  you got to know I didn't mean that. I was just pissed and drunk that night outside Mugshots. I was never rough with you in bed, I never pushed you when you didn't want to go all the way!"

"Well you said it again on the phone when you called me."

"I knew it made you mad, I swear I didn't mean it."

"You know how much I love you Ash and I know you still love me."

"Where's Megan? I thought y'all would be inseparable by now!"

"You know I don't give a shit about her . She pursued me, okay? We had planned for months for us to sleep together that night and you backed out! I was pissed! She showed up and took her damn clothes off. I knew it was wrong? I just didn't know it was going to cost me the best thing in my life."

The diner door swung open and Ashley was trying to figure out if Jake was being sincere or not. So she didn't even notice another pair of brown eyes headed her way.

"Ashley! Are you okay?"

She looked up surprised. "Richie! Yeah I'm fine."

"I saw that charger in the parking lot."He looked at Jake. Is this the guy?"

"Yeah, but please don't start anything in here."

"Who is this guy Ash?"

"My friend Richie."

"What are you doing with him? Where's Johnny? I thought you guys were going to his Grandma's."


"It's a long story but let's just say his parents were not thrilled to see me with John."

"So your taking up with this punk?"

"Who are you calling a punk? Asshole!" Jake clinched his jaw and gave Richie a dirty look.

"Y'all stop this! Right now!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Richie can you take me home?"

"I can take you home Ash!" Jake argued.

"No I'll just go with Richie, I got alot of shit on my mind!"

"Can I call you later?"

"I don't know Jake? There's just been too much shit go down between us."

She stood up. "Come on Richie." They walked out to his Camaro and got in.

"Ashley I don't understand, I thought you hated that guy."




"I hate what he did to me. But he knows all the right things to say. He plays me like a fiddle. It's why I moved here to get away from him and all his sweet talk."

"Are you fighting with Johnny?"

"I didn't say anything to him, when I left. He was fighting with his parents about me when I snuck out of there. His Mother is a piece of work she practically called me a slut that sleeps with every guy I meet!"


"She can be rough when she thinks she protecting Johnny. He's her favorite and no girl measures up to her standards."

"She told me a lot of shit about John and now I don't know what to think."

"What kind of shit?"

"That he's a real ladies man she called him. And then she politely told me he feeds girls a lot of lies just to get in their pants. And that he loses interest in a couple of weeks and moves on. She pushed her bangs out of her face and sighed. "I know he told you we slept together and I feel so stupid. He was probably lying to me. I got so nervous and upset, when his Mother told me how he really was, I threw up in his Grandmother's bathroom."

"Damn Ashley, you can't let her get to you like that. Yeah he told me. I have to say I was a little surprised."

"It just felt so right at the time. But now I wonder if it was just a big mistake."

"I know he cares about you." What else did Carol say?"

"She told him right in front of me, some waitress he has always wanted to date broke up with her boyfriend and she got her phone number for him!

"Was it Monica?"

"I don't know. She never said her name."

"It probably was, but ouch!" I'm sorry Ash. There's no way on earth you deserved that shit."

"Maybe I do. Maybe he'd be better off to be with someone his parents want him with. Because I could never go around those people ever again."

"I don't blame you at all."

You know him better than most people. How is he usually with girls?"

"Depends on the girl, I guess. He doesn't usually get real serious, but he did tell me he loves you Ashley."

"I don't think he knows what love is. I wonder what other secrets and lies he's hiding from me. And now Jake has showed up trying to mess with my head."

Richie pulled up in her yard. Stacey was parked there and waiting for her.

She got out and smiled at him. "Thank you so much Richie. You really are a good friend. I know you think I am crazy but I appreciate you listening to me anyway."

"No problem darlin. If you need somebody to talk to, just call me. You've got my number."

"Okay thanks." She turned and walked over to Stacey.

Richie drove home.

"I was just coming over to find you."

"Why were you with Richie? Where's Johnny?"

"I really don't know. He got into it with his parents about me and I took off. "

"About you?"

"Yeah his Mom thinks I'm a whore that sleeps around. And I'm after his money when he gets rich, with a record deal. They don't want him with me. That bitch snatched his ring off my damn finger.

"A whore really, you didn't smack that bitch with you're still a virgin?"

"No."

"Well why the hell not? I would have?"

"Because I'm not."

"Oh my God you slept with Johnny!" Stacey's eyes lit up.

"How was it? Are you okay? How big is he?"

"It was so wonderful. It couldn't have been more perfect. Yes I'm okay, just a little sore. And none of your damn business, about his size!" She laughed.

"Oh my God! Did you use protection? You don't want a baby Bongiovi anytime soon?"

"I'm on the pill."

"For how long? You know it takes a while to build up!"

"A year, I'm good."

"Was he gentle and romantic?"

"He was perfect. It was everything. I ever wanted it to be. He was gentle and caring. I felt totally loved. He filled a huge tub up with bubbles and we had candles and flowers. It was amazing."

"Aww it sounds so romantic! The first time I had sex was with Bo Gregson at the shell pile in Pascagoula, in his Dad's old Caprice Classic. It was August! We were burning up!"

Ashley laughed. "I heard Bo just got married." He did to that loose legged Raeann Jackson!" I give them six months at the most! So what happened with Johnny?"


"We woke up together and had a wonderful day until we went to his Grandma's party and his Mom had a fit, because I was there with him."

"Come on sounds like you need a drink. That's why I stopped by. I called you but you didn't answer. Let's go to the Fast Lane and get a Margarita."

"Okay but only one. I'm exhausted." They were sitting at the bar but one margarita turned into a three very quickly.


John pulled up on the motorcycle  and walked over and knocked on Ashley's door hoping she had made it home. There was no answer. He walked home and went in slamming the door. He headed upstairs to change his clothes. On top of his dresser sat the initial ring he had given Ashley to wear.

He ran downstairs. "Ma where did my ring come from? I gave this to Ashley!"

"I made her give it to me! How dare you give that ring, that my Mother had made special for you, to some girl that you barely know!"

"How could you Ma? That's probably why she snuck out of there today and I can't find her! I don't even know if she's okay!"

"Well she looked okay to me, when we saw her."

"You saw her? Where was she?"

"Up on the main highway, talking to some guy in a black Dodge on the side of the road."

"Was it a Dodge Charger?"

"Yeah I think so. It must of been somebody she knew he had a Mississippi tag with something written on it. I can't remember what it said."

"Was it Rebel 1?"

"Yeah that was  it." Carol replied.

"And you just left her there?"

"Yeah she was okay. What's going on Johnny?"

"Oh nothing you would care about! It's Just that the guy in the black charger tried to kill her before!"

"What?"

"Yeah he is her ex boyfriend Ma and he used to beat her up! And now he's threatened to rape her! So thanks alot for pissing her off at me so much she ran away from me and bumped right in to him!"

"How was I supposed to know that Johnny? She looked fine to me!"

"I got to go find her!" John grabbed up his keys and ran out the door. He got in the Mustang and drove over to Richie's and knocked.

Richie answered the door with a guitar in his hand, he had been replacing a string. He  walked outside and they sat down on the porch and hung their legs off. He noticed John was upset. "Hey man, what's wrong?"


John just kind of blurted out. "Every damn thing Richie. I shouldn't have taken her there! It's my damn fault! I don't even know if she's okay!"

"Hold on, slow down! What are you babbling about?"

"Ashley took off from my Grandma's today. My parents were so rude to her! My Mom even made her give back my damn initial ring!"

"Damn, really?"

"Yeah, I didn't know it. I took Grandma for a ride on the bike. When I got back I could tell she was upset but I didn't know what happened. She told me she just didn't feel good! Then Ma sat there right in front of Ash and told me, that waitress, Monica broke up with her boyfriend and wanted to come watch me play at the Fast Lane!"

"Damn! Really? Monica? I know you've always had a thing for her! You going to go out with her?"

"I don't give a shit about that girl, Richie!"

"Okay yeah, I'm sorry man."

Ash got pissed and took off walking. I can't find her! And when I got home, Mom had this ring on my dresser and when I asked her how the hell she got it. She said she made Ashley give it to her!"

"Damn Johnny, that's cold. And Ash didn't tell you?"

 "She didn't say a word, but I could tell she was upset."

"My Mom said  they were driving home and they saw her on the side of the road talking to a guy in a black charger! They just left her there with him!  I think the fucker has her Richie!" I got to go look for her! I got to know if she's okay! You want to help me find her?"

"She's okay man!"

"You don't know that!"

"Yes I do, I saw her."

"When did you see her?"

"This afternoon at the diner, she was in there earlier."

"How the hell did she get to the diner?"

" That guy Jake drove her up there."

"What the fuck did you just say?"


"You heard me right! I was driving past there and saw the Charger. I knew it was it because it had Rebel 1 on the tag. I pulled in there, just to check this dude out. When I got inside I was suprised as shit to see Ashley sitting at the fucking table with him!"

"Damn really?" John was shocked. He couldn't believe his ears.

"Yeah man I asked her if she was okay?"

"She said she was. And I asked where you were and why she was with this punk. "He called me an asshole!"

"Did she say why she left? Was she mad at me?"

"She heard you fighting with your parents about her. She just had to get out of there. Some dudes pulled up and were hasseling her and Jake was driving by. So she left with him."

"Fuck something really bad could of happened to her and I didn't even know she was gone! Where is she I've got to talk to her."

"I dropped her off earlier at her house. Stacey was parked in her driveway waiting for her."

"Damn it! I knocked on her door and she didn't answer it."

"Maybe she left with Stacey."

"Let me call her." John picked up Richie's phone and dialed. It rang six damn times and no answer. "Fuck!" John yelled as he slammed the phone down.

"Hey take it easy on my phone man! Here have a beer you look like you could use it.

"You got anything stronger?"

"Sure do!"

"Well give it here!"

As John was getting liquored up, he suddenly needed to get out of there. Let's go somewhere man."

"Where you want to go?"

"Hell let's go see what's going on at Jack's."

"Okay but I'm driving you already look like your smashed.

"Okay, let's go."

Back at the Fast Lane Stacey and Ashley were giggling and laughing when two guys sat down.

"You're Ashley huh?"

"Yep. How did you know my name?"
"Oh I know a lot about you. As good as you look in your clothes you are smoking hot out of them. And I think you've got the best tits I've ever seen!" He smiled and was almost drooling.

Ashley almost fell off her stool. "You must have me confused with somebody else."

"No you're Johnny's girl. I saw the tape he did of the two of you together last night? It was definitely you at Jack Ponti's house. There's even a close up of your little heart birthmark." He smiled. That is fucking hot by the way!"

She looked at Stacey with tears in her eyes.

"Listen here asshole! We don't know what the fuck you are talking about! What tape did you see and who showed it to you?" Stacey stood up, mad as hell.

"This girl right here." He pointed to Ashley. "Was fucking Johnny Bongiovi and giving him head and he had somebody recording the whole damn thing last night at Jack's beach house."

"Oh my God!" Ashley covered her face with her hands. "How could John do this to me? I thought he loved me!"

"Who showed this tape to you?" Stacey asked wanting to slap the smug look right off this dudes face.

"Alec over at Jack's earlier today."

Stacey jumped up and grabbed Ashley. "Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"Over to Jack's."

"I can't go over there. They've all been over there watching a tape of me and John. I'm so embarrassed. I just can't!"

Stacey grabbed her by both arms. "You have to! We have to get that fucking tape before they show it to anybody else. Now come on!"


John and Richie pulled up at Jack's and there were some people already there. A few guys from the neighborhood a couple brunettes looking to party and one hot blonde with her eyes set on John.

"Johnny you're back!" Tracy slurred as she stood up from the couch and rushed over to him.

"Yeah but only for a little bit."

"I hope your girlfriend isn't here!"

"Nah she ain't even talking to me." John reached in the cooler on the bar fumbling for a beer.

"Forget about her Johnny, she looked all uptight anyway."

Hey Johnny we're playing football on the beach, come on!" Richie hollered from the door.

"Okay, I'm coming."

John walked out and Tracy followed close behind him. He tossed his shirt over in the sand and turned his hat around.

"You looking a little wobbly Johnny, you sure you can play? Richie laughed. "Maybe you should sit down and let us professionals handle it."

"Fuck you man! John grinned.


Everybody played touch football and John was really drunk and Tracy took advantage of this as she tackled him in the sand and brushed her big chest up against him.


"Oh God Johnny, your hairy chest is really turning me on." Tracy smiled and john stood back up.

"Damn you play rough. Ain't you on my team though?" He grinned walking away.


John yelled, I'm the quarterback and he  caught the ball.

After he made a touch down. Tracy pulled out a pen and paper out of her pocket.
"Johnny can I get your phone number?"

"Sure he smiled and proceeded to write Richie's number down for her instead. As he laughed to himself.


He handed the pen and paper back to her.

She ran her hand over his chest. "God your chest is so sexy." She smiled walking away.

John walked over a few feet and leaned down and picked up his shirt and put it back on.

On the next play Tracy grabbed for him and and tripped him and he fell back in the sand. Knocking his hat off.

"You're so hot Johnny. I'd love to show you how good I can make you feel." She purred in his ear as she had him layed out on his back and she was on top of him.

John pushed her aside and stood up, but she grabbed him from behind.


 "Well that's enough football for me! I need a drink!" He broke free from her picked up his hat and headed inside.

Alec walked out on the beach. He had spent all afternoon watching his new favorite home movie. He was getting hammered and wanting to show it to anybody that wanted to watch it."

John and Richie were pouring shots. They were adding weird shit and daring each other to drink it.

Richie opened John's mouth and poured a shot in he had made with Tabasco sauce he had found in the kitchen.
"Shit! What the hell are you doing Richie? Trying to kill me?" John went to the sink rinsing his mouth out while Richie looked on laughing.


Tracy pouring champagne caught John's eye and reminded him of how many times he had watched Ashley do the same thing.


"I've got to call her." He dialed her phone and still no answer. "Where the fuck could she be?" He mumbled to himself. Slamming the phone down.

"She still not home?" Richie asked smoking a cigarette before Jack could catch him and throw him out. He didn't want anyone smoking in the house.


"Well then she don't want to talk to you man, fuck her!" Richie slurred. "But I guess you already did that." He chuckled.

John looked at him annoyed. "Not funny man."

"Are you not going to take Tracy up on her offer? She's practically raping you with her eyes! We messed around just a little last night and that chick is hot and wild man!"

"Nah I ain't interested. Especially if she's been messing around with you!" John grinned.


"Well I'm just saying keep your options open. I know I love a sure thing."

John laughed. "Well you can be sure she's already been on everybody's thing. And he chuckled looking at her talking to Alec." Uh oh, she has a new victim." They laughed at Alec walking with her up the stairs.

"Put that damn cigarette out Richie! I already told you assholes to go outside to smoke." Jack sat down swigging a beer.

"Okay man, damn." Richie dropped it in somebody's cup of Jack Daniels.

"I so need to throw Alec's ass out of here. He's got some fucking homeade porn shit playing up stairs and he keeps taking everybody up there to watch it!" Jack chuckled.

"Aww damn! I wonder who he got to make a fucking porn tape with him?" John laughed.

"Some desperate ass skank you can bet that!" Richie laughed.

"I heard it's a hot blonde. A couple of guys came down and said her rack was playboy quality." Jack replied.

"Let's go check it out Johnny! We can laugh at Alec's lily white ass and see which desperate girl it was!"

"Okay, but if I see any close up shots of his dick or balls I am out of there!" John laughed but he was totally serious.

All three of them went up stairs and they just couldn't quit laughing. Everything was funny as hell and John slipped three times just going up the stairs. When they got to the top. They heard moaning coming from the tv. Cheers erupted from several guys in the room. And the moaning continued.

"Damn that sounds hot. I wonder who the fuck it is?" Richie whispered and laughed like hell.

"Well me and my fine body could be in the next one." John was drunk and pulling his shirt up showing off his chest and making imaginary crowd cheering sounds.



"Oh hell no keep your clothes on or go find Tracy! Nobody else wants to see that" Richie laughed.

"Ashley does or at least she did." John let his shirt fall back down. And realized how much he missed her and hoped she was okay.


Jack turned the knob but it was locked. "Fuck! Hold up where's that damn little thing?" He reached over the door frame to find the emergency gold key stick to pick the lock. It clicked open and they were ready to bust up in there to see Alec plowing some poor drunk girl on the video.

As soon as they entered they heard, "Oh Ashley, coming from the tv. All three of their heads turned to the big tv screen.

"What the fuck!" John yelled as he saw his own lilly white ass having sex with Ashley last night.


"Turn that fucking thing off! He yelled at Alec.

Alec started laughing. He couldn't find the remote. "Hold up! Where did the fucking remote go?"


John didn't know what was going on. How the hell could there be a video of him making love to Ashley? And how many people have already seen it? Fuck!"

Richie and Jack were both in a trance as John got up on the screen and there was a close up of Ashley totally naked with a view so close they all got a good look at her most intimate area with the heart birthmark.

John looked up and saw her on the screen and ran over to the tv he ripped the tape out of the vcr and picked up a makeshift case.


"I want to know who the fuck made  this tape and I want to know it now!" John yelled.

"Aww I was enjoying that!" Tracy whined. You're a movie star Johnny! She laughed.

John turned and gave her a hate filled glare.

"Don't look at me like that! I know you want me, Johnny! I could tell when I was laying on top of you, a few minutes ago on the beach!"

John looked at her. "You shut the fuck up!" And then he turned to Alec. "And you tell me where the fuck you got this tape!"


John noticed Richie and Jack almost gasping at something in the door way and he turned his head and there stood Ashley, who had just witnessed the whole event!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 93: A Perfect Night

John was trying to finish the last swallow of a beer he had grabbed out of the fridge. He wasn't worried in the least about mixing his m...