Friday, July 30, 2021

Chapter 93: A Perfect Night

John was trying to finish the last swallow of a beer he had grabbed out of the fridge. He wasn't worried in the least about mixing his medication with alcohol, but he knew Ashley would be. "What's taking you so long Ash? We've got to get going!" He called out from the kitchen, as he hid the empty bottle under a paper bag in the trash can.

He looked up as Ashley appeared in the doorway.

Hey Mr. hold your horses! Haven't you ever heard not to rush a lady when she's trying to get pretty for you?" She teased turning up her nose a little, as she pretended to be a little miffed at him.

"You looked great before you did any of that." He grabbed her and pulled her over to him. He breathed in deeply as her floral scented perfume cascaded over him. He always loved the way she smelled. "But now you're even more beautiful." He stood there gawking. Soaking in the view of her in her tiny black dress. "I can't wait to take you out tonight and show you off. Every man there will be so jealous of me." 

"Oh Stop John!" She protested shoving him away just a little. "You always make me feel so beautiful, but I really doubt anybody will be jealous because of me." She lightly laughed shaking her head in disagreement.

"Shit! I don't get you! You must be crazy girl! How can you look in a mirror and not see what I see?" He stood there totally confused. She was easily the hottest chick he had ever been with, but she felt the worst about herself.

"Well you must be blind.  I couldn't get my hair to do right." She walked over to a mirror hanging on the wall and picked at her hair a little with her fingertips. "It just wouldn't cooperate tonight." She fussed trying to tame it a little more.

Jon just grinned. "You look gorgeous. Come on we really need to go. I have reservations for later and we need  to get on the road now." As they walked toward the door some music erupted from the parking lot. John pulled his curtains back enough to see a small group of people standing around talking while a car stereo played. He grabbed keys and wallet and they walked outside. 

"Hey Johnny." A guy he didn't recognize called out to him as soon as they walked down the stairs.  "I thought that was your car. You live here?"

As he got a little closer his face began to look familiar. "Paul?" He asked barely recognizing him. "Damn! You cut all your hair off man! I didn't know that was you." John walked a little closer as he greeted his old buddy.



"Yeah I had to. My boss down at the factory has really been riding my ass about it."

"Shit just another reason I couldn't work there." John shook his head sending his care free locks moving about.

"Your hair has gotten long Johnny.  Last time I saw you, it was short like mine." Paul began to laugh and John got a big smirk on his face.

"Oh yeah I remember." John grinned. We stole my Mom's car to haul those twins over to Farrington Lake. What were their names? Lindy and Windy or some rhyming shit like that." He laughed. "It was a fun night though." He smiled reminiscing.


"Oh yeah the Barton sisters. It was Mindy and Cindy." Paul corrected him.

"Yeah Cindy was her name." John smiled thinking back. "Well anyway My Dad really whooped my ass when I got home. Then as his final punishment, he cut all my hair off. I was playing in the talent show the next day. I looked like a damn choir boy or something. Guess that's why I lost."

"Oh yeah! That guitar solo from hell!"  Paul roared with laughter.

"Yeah I fucked it up big time." John agreed and laughed with his old buddy. Then he noticed Ashley standing there awkwardly. Looking like she was out of place being left out. "I'm sorry baby, I'm such a dumbass sometimes." He motioned for her to come closer to him.

"Yes you are. I certainly can't disagree with that." She smiled walking over to him.

"You're not suppose to agree with me baby." He smirked and started shaking his head. 

"Oh Johnny, she just knows the real you man." Paul spoke up and laughed.

"Just what I need, two of you ganging up on me." John took her hand in his. "This is my girlfriend Ashley." 

"Hi Ashley." Paul reached out to shake her hand that John wasn't holding. "I'm Paul.  Johnny and I go way back. We use to be in a band together."

"Yep a long time ago. My very first one, Raze. Before you moved away leaving my ass without a drummer."

"Sorry man. You know I didn't want to move, but I was 14. My old man didn't ask. He just said get your ass in the car! You remember how my Dad was."

"'Oh I remember your Dad alright. He use to scare the shit out of me! He was a big 'ol dude and always pissed off!" John laughed as Paul agreed and nodded his head.

"Yeah he's mellowed out a little now. I think my Mom leaving him really made that happen."

"Sorry to hear that." John made a disappointed face and wanted to change the subject quick. "So do you play anymore?" John was really curious to know.

"Nope not really. I helped out Scandal for a while when they were looking for a drummer. You remember Patty? Right?"

John nearly choked."Fuck! Why is he bringing that bitch up?" He thought. He didn't even want her name brought up around Ashley. He knew it was dumb but he just felt like she might put two and two together. Notice how fucking guilty he looked and realize he had cheated on her with Patty. He had to change this subject quick.

"Yeah sure I remember her. Well I hate you're not playing anymore. We had such great times back them. I'll always have a soft spot for Raze. We were really young but I worked my ass off getting us decent gigs."

 "Yeah you did and we did have a lot of great times together." Paul smiled a little with nostalgia. 

"Thanks man." John was very proud of his first band. He put a lot of work into it and always thought of it fondly.

"Maybe you could sit in with us some time." 

"Sometimes I work seven days a week. I just don't have time for it anymore."

 "Well I hate to hear that. And I hate to cut this reunion short, but we really need to run. I'm taking Ash out on the town tonight." John walked over and opened the door for her. 

She glanced back at Paul. "It was really nice to meet you." She glided into the awaiting car.

"You too." He manage to call out before John closed the door. "Damn you must be coming up in the world if you can score a chick like that now." Paul grinned looking at his old friend.

"Oh I really lucked out she moved in next door to me. She tried to play hard to get, but you know me, I don't give up easily." John smiled opening his door.

"Yeah I remember. Glad I bumped into you tonight." Paul moved over to sidewalk so John could back up his car.

"Me too it was real good to see you. Drop by anytime. That's me in the top corner." He pointed upstairs to his place.

"Yeah sure man. I'll come by soon."

John got  inside the mustang and they were finally on their way to his secret location. Not aware at all, of the guy watching them from the back parking lot.

"You got lucky tonight Bongiovi. Too many damn witnesses around. But you'll definitely get what you deserve." He grumbled to himself as he put the shiny gun back in his glove box.

John was driving down the beach. "Paul's a really good guy. His family moved to Holmdel and I haven't seen much of him in a while. I hate he's not playing anymore. He really use to love it. God I haven't thought about Raze in forever." He laughed remembering the outfits they wore and little stunts they had to pull to even get gigs because they were so young. "We had some really great times back then." He smiled his naughty little smile and seemed to drift away to another time and place for a moment.

"You thinking of Windy or Mindy?" She glared at him, hating this cheesy grin on his face right now.

"Actually I was with Cindy." He chuckled picking up that she was a little bit jealous. 

"Well good for you John. I really don't care! Why don't you go pick up 'ol Cindy and take her on this secret date to wherever it is we're going?" She spoke sarcastically getting a little irritated with him.

"Is my baby jealous? Are you jealous of some old girl you have never even met?" He laughed and tried to tickle her on her side as he continued driving.

"Stop!" She yelled and pushed his hand away. She cut her eyes back at him. "No! I'm jealous of the way I saw you smile when you thought about her! That's what the hell I'm jealous of." She blew out her breath and began to pout.

"That was nothing. Innocent kid fun. I didn't do anything with that girl. I swear!"

"Are you sure? What about the other one? I know how you like to skirt around the truth and make me believe shit that ain't even true!" She pointed her index finger in his face.

Broadly grinning he answered. "No I didn't do anything with her either. Come on, you've got to believe me! I'm innocent!" He looked at her very sweetly.

"Ha! Really? You are far from innocent John Bongiovi! What about all these little groupies you're always bragging about, following you around at the clubs?"

"God Ashley! We had a few, but we were so green back then. We really didn't even know what to do with them." He chuckled, really amusing himself thinking back. "We were so damn young!" He continued laughing.

"Oh my god! you're kidding me. A shy inexperienced John, afraid of girls? I don't believe that."

"I never said I was afraid of them." He quickly corrected her to keep his reputation intact.

"God I so wish I would have known you back then, before you got so jaded! She smiled just thinking about it.

"Well I was a quick learner. It didn't take me long to learn the ropes. It was a lot of hard work to turn into the hot experienced stud, you see before you today." He quickly glanced in her direction just to flash his electric smile at her.

She just shook her head. "Yeah right! See this is the crap I put up with! You are just so dang full of yourself! Always bragging how good you are! I can't say I wasn't warned though." She shook her head trying to just let it go so she could have a good night with him.

"Not if I'm being truthful! I'm not full of myself if it's the truth!" He argued. "What are you saying? That I'm not a good lover?" He turned his questioning puppy dog eyes over to her waiting for an answer.

Ashley got a little nervous that his eyes were not on the road. "John the road! Watch the road!" She frantically called out and grabbed the dash as her foot tried to brace her from the floorboard.

He glanced up ahead briefly and turned back to her. "I'm waiting!" His stare let her know he was serious.

She grabbed the wheel. "John!" She hollered out wishing she had never brought this up in the car. "Yes! Okay! Yes you are a good lover!" She sighed in big relief as he turned his eyes back toward the road.

"Thank you. That's all I wanted to hear. The truth." He said calmly as traffic up ahead of him picked up a little and he had to put his foot on the brake.

"Damn it John! That wasn't funny it scared me to death! You could of killed us and the!" She stopped herself instantly. "Damn it!" She thought to herself. She couldn't just blurt out her secret now. She hadn't even told him she might be pregnant. Just one more day and she was going to the doctor. One more day and she would finally know if she and John had made a baby together and were going to be parents or not.

"And the what?" He looked at her with a puzzled look on his face.

"The car. You could have torn up your pretty car John! That's all." She breathed in a sigh of relief as she turned to look out the window at the lights in the distance. "I really have to be more careful about what comes out of my stupid mouth." She thought as stared out into the night sky.

"I was just playing Ash. I knew there was nobody up ahead of us. Baby you have to know I would never risk your life like that." He looked over at her. "You do believe me? Right? I was just playing around. I hope you know that."

"Yes I do. It just scared me. That's all. Now can you please tell me where we're going?"

"Not yet. We have some more driving to do. And who warned you?"

"Huh?" She asked confused.

"You said you couldn't say nobody warned you about me." He questioned, really wanting to know who had been talking shit about him.

"Several people said you were full of yourself."

"Name one reputable source." He seriously looked over at her ready to defend himself.

"Bret." She cautiously answered. Really not wanting to start another fight with him.



"Ha that asshole! That hardly counts he was just trying to get in your pants Ash! I mean somebody that's not trying to get you for their damn self!" He scoffed not wanting to hear about Bret tonight. I love you babe, but you're so blind where Bret Michael's is concerned." He really hoped he was getting through to her.

"That's not fair John. You know I'm over Bret. I'm not blind to him. But I'll always care about him." She admitted truthfully,   just wanting to be honest with him.

John felt his temperature rising just a little. "Yeah well while we are on the subject, there are a lot of clubs around here. I really wish you didn't work with your ex every damn day! Every time I turn around there he is gawking at you!" John's eyes got bigger as his his little blue vain in his neck poked out a little more than usual.

"You are being ridiculous. Bret has a girlfriend." She countered back at him.

"Nope ridiculous is him always throwing your past together up in my damn face! Ridiculous is him cornering you in the back of that damn club every chance he gets! Ridiculous is that rolled up sock he keeps in the crotch of his pants trying to make his dick look bigger! He started to grin a little, but didn't take his eyes off of the road.


Ashley looked shocked. "What in the hell are you talking about?" 

"You've never noticed Bret walking around with that big bulge in his jeans?" He questioned starting to laugh.

She new better than to say she had noticed. "No of course not!" She giggled wishing he would drop this dumb conversation all together. "Why would he do that?" She asked thinking it was crazy.

"Some guys do it to impress the chicks when they're on stage." He answered matter of factly like it was a common thing.

She turned to him, her questioning eyes burning a hole through him. 

"What?" He asked wondering what was going on in her head.

"Have you ever done that John?"

"Hell no! He exclaimed totally offended. "I'm big enough just the way I am." He busted out laughing and she did too.

"Wow that is just crazy." Ashley spoke as she was still laughing a little. "What were we talking about?"

"People talking shit about me to you." He instantly replied. He was too curious to forget. "So who else?"

"Let's just drop it. It doesn't matter." She resisted telling him a name.

"The hell you say! Come on Ash tell me who said it!" His voice was demanding.

"Okay, Stacey." She answered low and in almost a whisper.

"Really? I knew it! Just what is your cousin's problem with me? She needs to worry about her new boyfriend. She will find out quick 'ol Rich is pretty full of his own damn self!" He snickered.

"I thought Richie was your best friend?" She tilted her head toward him with questioning  look.

"He is, but I can't help but to see how he really is sometimes. Two things I don't trust around Richie. "Number one, my booze." He held up one finger. "And number two, my women." He shook two fingers at her.

"Wait! Stop it John!" She pushed his fingers out of her face. "You don't trust me around Richie?" She couldn't even believe what she  just heard.

"I never said I didn't trust YOU!" He emphasized. "I said I don't trust RICHIE!" He emphasized again. "That's two totally different things!" 

"It's the same thing, if you ask me." Her voice couldn't even begin to hide her disappointment.

"Sorry Ash. But I've been burned babe. I can't let my guard down. I just can't."

"Jake cheated on me with my very best friend! We had been through everything together! I loved her just as much as my very own sister! When I caught them together, I couldn't believe it! The two people I loved more than anything!" She was getting louder and her face was getting flushed.

"I'm sorry. I guess I forgot what that asshole did to you."

"Yeah well I can't ever forget. Jake is the reason I fell down those stairs that night. These scars and the seisures I might have to live with for the rest of my life. So yeah John you are not the only one that suffered because of someone else!"

"I know.  Okay? Let's just drop it. I trust you with Richie or anybody. I really didn't mean to bring up bad memories for you. Tonight is about us being happy. Enjoying our time together. I'm sorry. I trust you baby, I swear that I do!" He turned on his puppy dog pout with his innocent blue sparkling eyes.

"Stop!" She fought a grin. "I want to be mad at you right now!" She tried really hard not to smile.

"Don't fight it babe. You'll never be able to resist me. I just have that effect on women." He laughed out loud as he changed lanes. 

 "Oh brother." She huffed listening to him really tooting his own horn. She turned to look at the full moon tonight. It hovered in the sky like a beacon.  Calling out to her. Telling her everything was going to be alright. "Wow it's beautiful." She thought as her mind resisted being hopeful and quickly drifted back to what laid heaviest on her heart.

Her missed period and looming doctor's appointment. The more they drove the quieter Ashley became. She kept remembering John say he never wanted kids. How he resented Dorothea being pregnant. He blamed her, like she was trying to trap him. Then her mind thought out far ahead maybe she would end up a single mom. So not how she wanted to end up. Her mother had never set the best example for her and now look what her life might become. "Just what the hell am I doing with my life?" She thought to herself, but couldn't begin to answer the question.

John spoke. "Hey," and she jumped. "It's okay." He lightly touched her arm. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm sorry what did you say?" 

"Nothing really. You look a million miles away. Is there something going on? You know you can tell me. Is it your Dad? I can talk to him. I'll convince him you need to move out."

"No it's not that. I don't know. It's nothing really. I am just in a funk. I'll get over it. I promise."

"Are you sure? You can tell me anything you know. I can be your own personal shrink. Just call me Dr. Bongiovi. Ooh I like the sound of that. I'd make house calls for you. At night when you're really lonely." He smiled at her and she smiled back. "See that's the girl I know and love." 

"Are we even close to this place John? We've been driving forever?"

"Right up here." He pointed up ahead and she could barely make out a building through the trees. He parked the car and got out to open her door for her. He extended his hand to help her get out.

"Thank you." She took his hand and quickly exited his car. She was really excited to be here with him. 

"This is it The River Cafe." He smiled seeing how happy she was.



"Wow! What a view!" She spoke with amazement ringing in her voice. Being from a small town she had never seen anything like it.


"Let's walk up here. You can see it very good from the back deck." They walked up the concrete steps. 

"Ashley paused out on the deck and let out a little Gasp. "Oh my God John, it's so beautiful." She gazed out before her the breath taking view of the Brooklyn bridge and the beautiful sight of the city all lit up at night.



"I love that view. I've been here a couple of times with my folks. I knew you'd love it." His slight grin showed he was pleased with her reaction. He looked down at his watch. "It's about time for our reservation."

"Okay, she looked over her shoulder one last time at the magnificent view. More beautiful than any post card she had ever seen. She followed him toward the steps. John stood back a little and waited for her to go ahead of him. When they reached the bottom of the stairs He realized he had left his jacket in the car. "Oh damn I've got to go get my jacket. They won't let me in this swanky place without it."  He awkwardly laughed feeling just a little  out of his element. "Wait here, I'll be right back." 

"Okay, I'll be here." She sat down on the steps waiting for him to return. As she sat there a couple of guys in there mid twenties  approached. "Well hello there beautiful." A dark haired guy smiled as she looked up to meet his blue eyes with her own. 

"Hey." She coldly replied Not wanting to give this guy the idea that she was looking for company or anything.

"Well you are way to pretty to be sitting out here by yourself.  He confidently spoke with a very thick New York accent that caught her off guard just a little. 

Jon was standing by the car putting on his jacket when he noticed the two guys talking to Ashley. "What the fuck?" He mumbled to himself feeling a little heat under his collar. "What the hell are these Bozo's up to?" He mumbled to himself as he made a beeline over to his girlfriend.

He walked up to witness them all laughing at something the taller guy had said. 

"There he is. This is my boyfriend John." She boasted proudly. 

When introductions had been made, suddenly these guys went on about their way to the skyline. 

"Sorry." She grinned. "They came up to me. I told them I had a boyfriend."

"I know. I saw them bird dogging you from the car. Look Ash I know I have been really jealous where you're concerned and I want to turn over a new leaf. I trust you. Even though those two punks were probably up to no good. I trust you. I know you love me."

"Gosh you are making me all teary eyed." She wiped her eyes with the edges of her fingers, trying not to smear her makeup. She jumped up to give him a big hug. Followed by a liplock that started to stand his most intimate parts at attention. 

"Wait a minute." He broke loose from  her and tried to discreetly situate his growing bulge in his dress pants. "Come on we're gonna be late. He took her hand and walked with here into the restaurant.

The building inside was very elegant. She looked around at all the beautiful decorations. Big elegant chandeliers hung from above. And the view was just as breathtaking from inside.



The fancy table settings caught her eye. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of John, not knowing which fork to use. She began to look a little worried as they were seated.

"What's wrong he asked as he was handed a menu.

"Nothing." She quickly replied. I've never been to such a fancy place. I"m not even sure which fork to use." She looked at him expecting him to laugh. There wasn't a lot of fancy restaurants in her hometown.

"You think I know which one to use? He smiled. "Hell I don't have a clue." He started laughing.

"But you said you've been here a few times." She asked feeling confused.

"Yeah I have and look I can't lie. My Mom tried to teach me right and show me which fork goes with what plate. But to be honest, I don't really give a shit. I didn't bring you here to make you feel uncomfortable. I brought you here for you to have fun. So please stop worrying about forks and plates and focus on me and us. I think you are the most beautiful woman in this room and I don't give a damn if you put your feet on the table and eat with your hands." He grinned hoping to stop her from worrying.

"Oh John that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." She laughed a little under her breath. "It also might be one of the craziest things anyone has ever said to me too." She laughed and so did he.

"Well get use to it baby. I am the sweetest craziest jerk you'll ever meet. His smile and carefree attitude really put her at ease. She was going to throw out dining rules and etiquette. She wanted to just have a great night with him.

John was looking over the menu. "I think I'm going to order a big 'ol t-bone steak. Do you see anything you might like?"

"This chicken marsala sounds good."

The waitress stopped at their table to take their drink order.

After writing the order down on her pad. She paused. "Are you you two celebrating something special tonight?" She looked at John then Ashley.

John smiled. "No not really. My girlfriend hasn't been here before so I brought her here as a surprise." 

"Oh darling you have yourself a good one here. You better hold on to him." She smiled looking over at Ashley.

"Oh yes mam I plan too." She looked over at John very lovingly.

"And what a gorgeous couple you two are. Wow! What beautiful babies you two would make together." She chuckled.

"Oh no! John pushed back from the table a little. "We definitely ain't having any babies!  We're too young and they are too much trouble." He laughed shutting his menu.

Ashley watched his face as her heart sank. She knew he was telling the truth.

"I have four children. Three boys and a girl. It's true kids are a lot of work, but I wouldn't take anything for them. You will change your mind." She grinned looking at John.

"Or you can change it for him." She smiled down at Ashley, who was getting more uncomfortable by the second." She just smiled back at the older lady. 

"If you two are ready to order I can go ahead and put it in for you. 

"Yeah sure. John answered knowing how backed up they can get here. "I'll have a t-bone with a baked potato and she wants the chicken marsala."

"Okay they both come with salads. What dressing do you want?" She looked at Ashley.

"Blue cheese for me."

"And you?" She looked at John.

"Italian and we both want a brooklyn bridge dessert."

"Okay do you want any appetizers?"

John looked at Ashley, who replied. "No I will be lucky to eat half of mine."

"Okay no appetizers, thanks. John smiled up at the lady.

"Okay I have your order. I'm sorry but we are a little backed up tonight. Maybe you might want to get something at the bar while you wait."

"Okay we will thanks." John stood up looking at her.

"I don't really want anything John and you shouldn't drink with your medication. You know what the doctor said." Ashley tried to keep him from going over there.

"Oh come on, just live a little baby. I'll be fine, it's just one or two." He grabbed her hand and drug her over to the bar.

John grabbed a drink menu and looked it over.

He ordered a beer. "What's something good she'll like?" He asked the bartender pointing at the menu.

"The French 77 is really good." He answered with a grin. The ladies seem to love it."

"Okay sounds good. "I'll be right back. I've got to go to the can." He told Ashley as he headed for the back.

"Excuse me sir. I know this is gonna sound crazy, but can you please not put any alcohol in that?"

"None? Not even a little?" He asked holding the liquor bottle. "Oh I get it. You think your date is trying to get you drunk. He laughed setting the bottle down.

"Oh I'm sure he is." She smiled. "Just please make me one without it." She glanced to the back to see if John was coming back yet.

"It will cost the same though." He cautioned.

"That's totally okay." She smiled glad to have gotten over this little hurdle. She missed drinking champagne so much, and this drink was suppose to have some in it.  She felt good making this choice, if she was pregnant she didn't want to harm the baby.

"Sure." He continued mixing the drink as she watched. Her eyes caught site of the champagne and her mouth watered. Oh how she missed her favorite sparkling beverage. She snapped back to reality when the bartender came over with her drink.


John walked up and took a sip of his beer. He turned to her looking at her girly drink. "So is it good?"

"Yeah I love it, thanks. Where is the bathroom?" She sat her drink down.

"Right back there along the wall." He pointed.

"Okay I'll be right back." She walked away from the bar as John's eyes were fixed on her ass. The way she swayed her hips drove him insane. He looked up and realized the bartender was watching her also.

"She is a fox and you are a very lucky man." He started shaking up another drink order.

"Thanks." He gulped down the rest of his beer. He looked at Ashley's drink and wanted to try it. He took a sip and made a face to the bartender. "What the hell man? There's no alcohol even in this!" He was a little irritated and loud.

"So sorry sir, but the lady requested for me not put any in it."

"What?" John made a mad face. "Oh hell no! Pour this out and make her another one! A real one!"

"Okay sir." He accepted the glass and quickly mixed up another one and sat it back down.

"I'll take another beer and a shot of Jack too." He threw money on the counter.

The guy plopped down the full beer and the shot glass, just as Ashley walked back up.

"John really?" She raised her brow at him in that motherly way he despised from his girlfriends.

"I'm okay baby.  You know I already have a mother? Right?" He looked at her a little sarcastically and it pissed her off a little. She was only trying to help him.

"Drink up."  He demanded pointing at her full glass.

"She took a big sip and thought. "Ooh this is really good. I wish I could of had a real one." She sat down and had another big sip. She hadn't drank in a while. The champagne and gin went straight to her brain. Suddenly she felt so good. Her problems were drifting away. She looked at John and started to giggle. "This is really good."

"Yeah it looks good." He turned to the bartender. "One more for her please." He pointed at her almost empty glass.

Ashley held up her hand to get his attention. "Just like the other one, okay." She winked at him.

He smiled at her. "Sure." He walked over and turned his back to her while he poured the ingredients and shook it up. When he sat it down infront of her John pointed to his shot glass. "One more of these."

"John!" She grabbed his arm. "What are you doing? Remember what the doctor said?"

"Yeah baby I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Drink your drink." He handed her the glass.

Not wanting to argue she smiled and picked up her drink. "It's so good. I love these." She held up her glass and drank a couple big sips. The alcohol coursing through her body made her feel a little light headed and silly. She finished her drink and sat down the glass. She was sure she had a goofy grin on her face as she was staring at John. She stood up to tug her dress down a little that was riding up. She looked up to notice John staring ar her.

"Do you even know how sexy you are in that dress?" John grinned and took another sip of his beer.

It caught her off guard a little. She didn't know what to say. She felt like she might be blushing a little. "Oh John thanks." She giggled as the wonderful champagne mixture had her feeling like she was floating on a cloud.




He grabbed her hand. "Come on let's dance."

"What? She giggled not believing her ears. "You hate to dance!" She exclaimed. "You've told me so several times!"

"Maybe so, but not here, not tonight. He walked over to the piano player and talked low enough where she couldn't hear him. He walked back over and slowly grabbed her in his arms as the piano guy began to play the intro of Journey's Open Arms. He knew it was her favorite song.

"Oh my God! You got him to play that!" She giggled and grabbed him in an embrace. "That's so sweet!"

"Of course, I know you love it. I called up here to make sure someone could play it or I was going to make David show up and do it for you." He smiled looking into her eyes.

"Thank you so much! You are the sweetest man alive!" She pulled his facd to hers and kissed him right there in front of everybody. "This is just perfect. I love you so much John. I never want this night to end."

As the intro was over Jon started singing all the words to her low and sexy right in her ear, as he held her close and they swayed soft and slow. She felt so good in his arms. Safe and secure like nothing bad could ever happen to her.  She held on tight never wanting to let go as he sang all those sweet words right to her.

John was feeling the same thing. This girl had somehow come into his life and stolen his heart. He wasn't complaining. For the first time he was happy and most importantly content. His normally roaming eyes were fixed solely on her. He didn't know how he could already be so crazy for this girl, but he just knew that he was. The song ended but the guy played two more slow songs and John and Ashley lost themselves in each other's arms. Holding each other close feeling like they were the only two people in the room as they slowly danced.

The sweet aroma of her perfume invading his senses. Her body being so close, swaying into him. Started to be a little more than he could take. She was really turning him on. He reached down and discreetly shifted himself in his underwear. He hoped nobody noticed what he was doing.

Ashley felt such a closeness with John. He was so perfect for her. She was so happy. All her worries and fears just drifted away, like they were never even there. She had reached a level of happiness she had never felt before. She was proud to be his girl. 

The music stopped as piano guy paused. They let go of each other. "So how did I do?" He directed his question at John. Who gave him a thumbs up. "Best piano player in town."



"Thanks man." He replied with a smile.


John watched as their meal was delivered to the table. "The food is here." 

"No I don't want it to end." She poked her lip out in protest.

"This isn't the end baby. It's just the beginning. I promise." He took her hand and they walked over to the table. Ashley ate a few bites of her food and never worried if she was using the right utensil. John finished everything on his plate. He was always starving. He was small but could eat his weight in food.

The waitress stopped by. "Are you guys ready for dessert?"

"Yes." John blurted out first.
"No thank you." Ashley shook her head.

"Ashley you can't come here and not get the dessert! It's legendary." He smiled and looked up at the waitress. "We'll take them now." He shook his head yes looking at Ashley. "You're eating it!" He instructed. "Do it for me please. At least try it."

"Okay." She gave in.

The waitress sat the desserts down on the table.



"Oh God how cute! It's a little bridge!" Ashley giggled and smiled never seeing anything like this before.

"I told you. They're awesome. You'll love it."

Ashley ate a few bites and then a few more. "I'm done! It's so good! I love it, but I feel like I am going to explode." She grabbed her belly and put her fork down.

"Okay I guess you ate enough." He grabbed the waitress to get a take home box for her.

John paid the bill and Ashley was shocked at the cost. "John I'm so sorry. Let me help you pay for some of this!" She insisted as they walked out to the car.

"No way! Of course not! I brought you here. I knew what it would cost. I wanted to do this for you. Let me show you how much you mean to me."

"Aww  I love you. Thank you so much for this wonderful night." She seemed to gleam with happiness.

"Oh it ain't over. Just one more stop." He opened the door to the car for her.

They drove for a while to get to their favorite spot on the beach. John took his jacket and long sleeve shirt off and tossed them in the back seat. He was down to his plain black t-shirt. "Oh that's a lot better." 

"Thank you John! This whole night has been so perfect." They started walking down the beach as the full  moon lit up the night sky.

 John stopped and pulled her over to him. He kissed her and she could feel herself falling deeper in love with  him at this very moment.

The kiss got deeper and John started 
becoming very aroused. "I think we need to go. I want to finish this perfect night back at the apartment."

"Okay." She reached up and kissed him on the cheek. 




He took her hand in his and they walked back to the car.

John could barely contain himself as he pulled off of Ocean Avenue into his apartments. The dancing they shared, the kiss under the moon and stars. He had all horses reving and he couldn't wait to get her upstairs. He clumsily fumbled with her door handle. When it finally opened she got out wearing a big smile. 

"Are you okay?" She giggled just a little more than she intended to.

"Yes of course. Right this way my lady." He put his arm around her and gently directed her toward the stairs.

"So elegant and charming, in another life you could have been a prince." She led the way up the stairs.

"I am tonight. I'm your prince." He snuck a peek at her panties under her skirt as she walked upstairs,  in front of him. The red silky ones he loved so much. He quickly unlocked the door and picked her up and headed straight for the bed. He laid her down. Then he went over and grabbed his lighter out of his pocket  and lit a few candles on the dresser.



 He crawled up right beside her.  "I had such a great night with you tonight." He looked deep into her eyes. "I love you so much Ashley. Please say you'll move back in here with me. I'll do anything. I swear. I need you here with me." I don't want to worry about you with some nut job out there running around."

"I don't know John. I can't promise that. Not yet. Please don't spoil our night." She pleaded.

"Promise me you'll at least think about it. Okay?" He pleaded.

"Okay I promise."

John moved closer to her looking so deeply at her, it was like he had never really seen her before. He licked his lips right up beside hers and she got just a little bit nervous. She noticed how intense his eyes were and how serious his face was.

He leaned in to kiss her and she felt like she could barely breathe. His tongue was on fire as it forced it's way into her  mouth slowly and smoothly. She quickly got goose bumps as he gently and slowly ran his fingers up her legs and under her dress to the wet sweet spot he longed for. The heat she was giving off begged for him to come closer. His kiss got deeper and wetter. He broke free for a moment. His eyes were deeper and darker than usual as they were locked into a gaze that seemed to be staring deep down into her soul.

It scared her just a little. She wanted him more than she ever had before, but this secret she was keeping was gnawing at her. "Maybe I should just tell him?" She was thinking to herself when two fingers suddenly rammed under her panties. She felt them glide right into the heated sweet spot between her legs. Those thoughts instantly disappeared. It caught her off guard as she gasped a little. "Oh John!" She broke free from his tongue long enough to moan and forget everthing she was just thinking. He reached underneath her dress and jerked her panties lower with one hand. Down her legs he tugged them off and tossed them to the floor. He began kissing her again. His desire for her building. He tugged at the straps of  her dress exposing one of her perfect breasts. He caressed it slowly, gently with his hand. Then slowly leaning down sucking on her nipple driving her wild.

He stood up and pulled his shirt over his head. Exposing his plentiful chest hair that she loved. She sat up and ran her hands over his chest as he watched her. As she dropped lower. Her hands rubbing across his belly. Slowly she made it to his belt buckle. She unfastened it as he swallowed hard and took in a deep breath. She unbuttoned his pants and slid the zipper down and he quickly dropped his pants to the floor. Next off his underwear came.

Ashley couldn't take her eyes off of him in the candlelight. His full erection throbbing as he tugged at her dress. Pulling it up, lifting it over her head.  "Aww baby!" He seemed pleased as his eyes took in the view. His gentle smile showing his appreciation for her totally naked body.

He stood there staring at her in a way that made her feel so beautiful. His loving eyes and gaze showed how much he longed for her. He made her forget about her scars and imperfections. She felt loved and very wanted. She deeply longed for his touch. To feel him moving inside her again. 

He grabbed for her hand. He laid down pulling her down on top of him. 



"You're so beautiful." His hot tongue seeking out hers as he slowly rolling them over. He  climbed on top of her pinning her hands to the mattress. Sweetly and carefully he entered her. Moaning in her ear, "oh Ashley damn your inside's are on fire baby." As her heat surrounded him. He slowly grinded into her and she felt every thrust and let out a deep moan and a few gasps. "Oh John! oh!..... she laid her head straight back on the pillow as each stroke got longer and deeper. He felt so big inside her. The engorged head was filling her totally up. She cried out. "Oh God John!" He loved the way his name sounded coming out of her mouth as he was fucking her so deep. He loved to make her scream.

"John ooh! Oh damn!" Her voice was getting louder as she tensed up her muscles around his hardened cock. He pulled her legs up to go a little deeper. He had to hit just the right spot. Her moaning got wilder as she ripped at his back with her long fingernails. "Oh John!" 

"Do you feel it baby? Are you gonna to cum?" He asked hoping she was close. He deeply rammed into her hoping it would send her over the edge. But she wasn't ready yet.

He loved to control her. She was his. Nobody else had ever been inside her like this. He felt himself growing harder as he hit the bottom with every stroke. After a while of making love he wanted to toy with her just a little. He pulled out and slowly moved down her body. He bit her nipple and she cried out just a little in pain. Then the other one. He knew it drove her wild. Still he moved lower and licked her belly button as his fingers easily entered her hot wet opening. She was hot for him and it really turned him on. He moved in between her legs and touched her clit with his hot tongue and her body jerked from the heat. 

"John!" She yelled out as he lightly bit her clit with his teeth. "You like that baby?" He rolled his tongue around it and sucked it softly as he slowly entered her with his fingers. This is what he was good at. Being with all those older women, the tricks they taught him. Foreplay was the most important part. He listened and he was a very good learner. Ashley grabbed the sheets with one hand and John's gorgeous mane of hair with the other hand.  Pure ectasy was coursing threw her body as she pulled at his curly hair. 

He knew she was about to explode right on his tongue. He thrust into once more with his fingers and forcefully sucked on her clit harder and she cried out. "Oh God John Fuck!!" She jerked around his fingers cumming until she had no energy left. 

He laughed. "Was it a good one baby?"

"Oh yeah! She smiled. "Fantastic!" She closed her eyes. 

"Hey you can't go to sleep yet! I didn't cum yet!" He laughed grabbing her and pulling her closer. 

"Oh yeah. You thought you were cumming tonight? Nope sorry." She teased him. Then she grabbed a hold of his still swollen dick and rubbed it up and down as he laid back and licked his lips. Her head moved closer to it and he arched his back a little to give her better access. He loved a blowjob and she was geat at it. She twirled her tongue around the head as her hand massaged his balls. "Oh fuck baby." He exclaimed as she was taking control. She slid about half of it in her mouth and he felt like he might blow his wad any second. She put a little more in her mouth and went as deep as she could as his eyes rolled back. "Okay stop!" He pulled her head up. "I'm going to shoot off, stop!" He pulled her over to him.

"I thought you wanted to cum." She grinned. 

"Not yet. Not in your mouth. Oh your a bad girl. I've got to punish you." He grinned.

"Okay." She smiled as he pushed her down on the bed. He got behind her and entered her forcefully. 

"Oh John!" She moaned as he rammed into her harder. Thrust after thrust until she thought she couldn't take it anymore.  Deeper and harder. She cried out as it felt so good and she didn't give a shit who heard her. Oh the pleasure was building. She could feel it again as he pounded into her. She was going to cum again. She grabbed the sheets with both hands. She could feel him getting harder inside her. This was it. "John oh John fuck me harder!" As the words rang in his ears he unloaded everything he had deep inside her at the same moment she felt her wild contractions take over as she was cumming all around his swollen shaft.

"Oh fuck baby you know I can't last if you say that!" He fell over next to her exhausted. He could see her eyes were filling with tears.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I don't even know why I'm crying. I just love you so much." She gazed into his deep blue eyes. She just felt so emotional. She couldn't control it as her tears streamed down her face. "I'm sorry." She began apologizing.

"Ash it's okay baby." He held her close. Listening to her heart beat. "I love you. Are you sure it wasn't something I did?"

"I love you too. No I promise."

"Well was it good baby?" He always asked like he was being graded on his performance.

She laughed wiping her eyes. "Yes it was awesome. You know how good you are in bed." She smiled. "You're always bragging about it."


"Well I still like to hear it. I want to keep you satisfied. I'd do anything for you Ashley. I'm serious baby. I know I'm an asshole sometimes and I don't think before I do stupid shit. But if you could see inside my heart you would see I have never loved anybody more than I love you."

Tears streamed down her face even more.

"Don't cry baby. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry. Did I do something wrong? Do you hate me?"

"God no John. I love you. That's how I feel about you too." She smiled wiping the tears away. I just feel these overwhelming feelings for you." She had never felt so close to anyone. Never so in love before. 

"Good you are everything to me Ashley. My world has changed so much with you in it. Everything is better. The grass seems greener. The sky is bluer. And my heart is so full of you it could burst."

"These aren't just lines? Right? I want to believe you so bad." She stared into his deep blue eyes.

"No it's what I feel in my heart. I am a better  person when I'm with you. I couldn't live without you baby."

"I couldn't live without you either." She replied and lightly ran her hand up and down his back as he held her.

"Good I'll always be here for you baby. He spoke sweetly as she continued to softly rub his back.

Her thoughts went back to the secret she had been keeping. I know he doesn't want kids, but he loves me. We just made love together. He said he couldn't live without me. Maybe I should just tell him. These questions were driving her insane. Still feeling very emotional she just blurted it out. "John I think I'm pregnant!!!!"............................



3 comments:

  1. Super wreszcie się doczekałam nie mogę się doczekać co będzie dalej bo robi się coraz ciekawiej

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciekawe jak on zareaguje na tę ciążę

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your comments. I love to know people enjoy reading my story. Jon is young and immature in this story so he may not be happy about a pregnancy. He does love Ashley so maybe he will be supportive for her. Thanks again. ~Greta

    ReplyDelete

Chapter 93: A Perfect Night

John was trying to finish the last swallow of a beer he had grabbed out of the fridge. He wasn't worried in the least about mixing his m...