Thursday, May 28, 2020

Chapter 90: Sorry About Last Night

"Oh my God John! You said you were getting a superman tattoo!" Ashley stood there totally shocked.

"I was going to, but when the guy pulled out a sketch pad to show me a bigger version of it, this Ashley tattoo was the first thing I saw. I knew I had to get it." He studied her face to try to figure out if she was happy or not. "So tell me! What do you think?"

"Well uh, it's beautiful." She smiled as she looked it over still so surprised he wanted to mark his body with her name forever. "I really like it, but I just can't believe you went and did it!" She continued smiling and started shaking her head.

"Good I'm so glad you like it. I really wasn't sure what you would think and I didn't want you to be mad at me or something." He smiled with relief that she seemed pleased.


"Mad? God no! I'm shocked though. I mean, I come back expecting to see superman on your arm and find my name on your back!"

He grinned. "Oh I'm still getting superman! Just not today."

The tattoo parlor owner walked over and put a new bandage on and taped it up.

"Thanks man. I really appreciate it." John's happiness was showing all over his face as he walked to the door and turned around. "Hey I'll be back soon for the other one!" He exclaimed floating on cloud nine,  feeling the rush of finally getting his first tattoo.

"Thanks for the business. Come back anytime. I'll take care of you."

They walked outside the shop.

"So how bad was it really?" Richie curiously asked with a grin wanting to get one soon himself.


"Not that bad. It burned a little, kind of felt like a vibrating bee sting, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be."

"Good 'cause I want to get mine soon. I just got to decide what I want. I know I want a guitar and maybe something else." Richie seemed excited about his decisuon.

"Cool. I'll come with you. Just let me know." John replied and looked over at Ashley, who just began to yawn and put her hand over her mouth.

"You tired baby? We can call it a night." John propped himself up on the building waiting  for her reply.

"I'm a little tired, but we don't have to leave yet."



As soon as she got the words out she yawned again. "I'm sorry, I didn't sleep well last night."



"We can go home, it's okay. I can see you're exhausted." He turned to Richie. "I guess we're out of here man. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay come by my place after lunch, I'll be up."

 John put his arm around Ashley and started walking to his car. He glanced back to see Richie and Stacey walking back over to the beach. He smiled.  "I just can't get used to them being together."

"They're cute together. Richie is a great guy for her and he gets her mind off of Dalton."

"She's not still hung up on that prick is she? Because Richie doesn't really need her jerking him around." John informed her with a serious tone as he pulled away from the parking lot.

"He hurt her going right back to his old girlfriend. But I think she is doing okay with the situation. I know she really likes Richie."

"Good she just needs to lay him and forget about the other dude."


Ashley smiled and giggled a little. "You really are a typical guy John. Sex doesn't solve everything."

"Well it does with me." He grinned. "You take tonight for example, if we go back to my place and you take advantage of me, well, let's just say I would be a very happy man."

"Me take advantage of you! I think you are confused. It's you that always wants sex!"

"No it's not for me baby. It's a service for you. I just want to make sure you have all the lovin' you need. Let it never be said that John Francis Bongiovi Jr. doesn't keep his woman totally satisfied, at all times." He laughed.

"Okay well, I learn something new every day. We keep having sex just to satisfy me and all this time I thought it was just for you to get your rocks off." She giggled.

He laughed. "Nope. What kind of guy do you think I am? But you look like you need some lovin' tonight. Unless you're too tired?" He really hoped she wasn't though.

"No I'm not too tired." She replied and slowly turned to look out the window.

"Are you okay. You have seemed kind of out of it lately." He questioned.

"I'm just a little nervous about going to the doctor Tuesday. They have to do a bunch of tests and I hate doctors and hospitals."

"Do you want me to go with you? I could take off. I know Harold would be okay with it."

Ashley felt like a deer caught in the headlights.


 "Oh my God! He can't go! I've got to ask the doctor for a pregnancy test!" She thought. "I've got to think of something quick! He can't find out! Not yet!" She reasoned in her head. "It's okay John, Stacey is going with me. You would be bored to tears." She said with relief. "God hopefully there is nothing to tell. He doesn't want any kids and that would be the end of us for sure!" She thought as she nervously looked at him, hoping he would just drop it.

"Okay, but I'd go if you need me to." He assured her with a little smile.

"That's sweet but I'll be okay." She forced a little smile back at him.

"Oh my God! I can't be pregnant at eighteen years old! I barely know this guy!" She looked over to sneak a glimpse of him driving. "There is no way he's ready to be a father!" She thought and turned back to the window. As she tormented herself wondering just what in the hell she was going to do if she really was pregnant.

John pulled up into his parking spot in front of his apartment. They got out and walked up the stairs and went in. "I'm going to take a shower. Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back."

"Where would I go?" She laughed a little as she watched him walk to the bathroom.

She heard him singing in the shower but she couldn't quite make out the song. She fixed her some juice and sat down on the couch waiting for him. She just finished her drink when John appeared standing in front of her in just a towel and leaned back on the bar.



She looked up and swallowed hard the little lump that was forming in her throat at the mere sight of him.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" He smiled as his chest hair glistened from the hot shower he had just taken.


"Stop it! You know good and well what you're doing to me." She answered but couldn't take her eyes off his luscious chest and then the visible bulge under his towel.

He grinned and reached up and smoothed down the hair that ran along his belly and smiled a little. "Oh what this?" He ran his hands up and down his chest. "I don't know why it turns you on so much?" He lightly chuckled. "Take this off." He motioned to her top. She turned around with her back to him and he saw the zipper and gently tugged it down. He anxiously awaited for her to reveal the two more than ample breasts he knew were hiding behind the black low cut top she wore.

She pulled the material down a little and she quickly tried to cover her breasts with as much of her right arm and her hand as she could.

He was always amazed at how beautiful she was, but still so very shy at the same time about certain things.

'Why are you doing that? He asked. "You're gorgeous baby." He reached for her arm and moved it down by her side as he lowered her shirt a little more to reveal her gorgeous full round breasts. "Oh my God Ash your tits are perfect." He reached up and put both of his hands on them and gently massaged them as he became fully aroused under the towel. He put his hand over his pulsing cock and gave it a couple gentle strokes. "Take this off." He pulled down on her black pants until they hit the floor. She was left standing in a lacey pair of black underwear that wouldn't be between the two of them for very long.

He laid her down on the couch and started kissing her. The passion he felt for her driving him wild. His hands fondling her beasts until one sneaked its way down between her legs. Two very eager fingers pushed the lace away and entered her. This caught her by surprise a little as she felt herself getting wet from the anticipation that he would soon be moving his cock deep inside her.

"Oh John." She moaned as he began to forcefully thrust his two fingers a little deeper.

"Do you like that baby?" She felt his heated breath bounce off her neck. Then he began to whisper in her ear as little goosebumps popped up all over her body. "Does that feel good? Do you want me? Are you ready for me to fuck you?" He whispered in her ear, knowing talking dirty to her, really turned her on. "Tell me! Tell me you want me to fuck you!" He commanded.

"Oh God John yes." She answered with a small little moan in his ear. She felt her body gyrate just a little. She wanted him. She needed him deep inside her. She wanted to feel him hit the bottom as he pulsed in and out of her.

He removed his fingers and ran his hand up and down the head and shaft lubing it with her hot juices. He entered her as she moaned and he let out a grunt as her heated core surrounded his cock and her tightness began to pull at his swollen shaft and he began to moan in her ear. "Oh Ash baby I love you." He thrusted into her a little deeper each time and she cried out from the sinful pleasure that was taking over her body. "Oh John! Ohhhh! She moaned wildly.

"Oh you feel so good. Oh yeah so hot and tight!" He wanted to control it but it felt like he was already going to explode.

 Oh yeah! oh yeah baby! I feel it! You turn me on so damn much! You're going to milk my dick!" He thrusted deep and pulled out. "Damn your pussy is on fire. I can't stay in there long you are going to make me cum."

His throbbing dick glistened as he rested it on her belly and deeply began to kiss her. He gently pulled back from the kiss. "I love you Ash. Was it feeling good?"

"Yeah John. It was feeling so good. You are an excellent lover." She giggled knowing he loved when she told him how great he was.

"Wait are you kidding?" He grinned.

"No you are the best I've ever had." She giggled again.

"Well that ain't saying much since I'm the only one you have ever had." He chuckled.

He stood up and pulled her off the couch and laid her over the arm of it. He caressed her ass with his hand. "Damn I love your ass baby. It's so fine!" He gave it a good smack leaving his hand print stinging there.

"Hey!" She looked back. "Damn it John! That hurt!" She protested.

"Sorry baby I got carried away. I'll be more gentle I promise." He rubbed the red welp he had just put there, even little strokes with his hand. "I'm sorry." He told her once more. Then he gently pushed his way inside her from behind. She felt herself being stretched to the limit as he was totally rock hard, along with the still throbbing pain where he had just smacked her ass. "Oh John!" She moaned grinding back into him as he pushed in deeper. Her moaning got louder as he penetrated deeper inside her. It felt like she was on fire. "Oh baby this is the best feeling in the world." He moaned as he began to thrust in to her more forcefully as her moaning got louder and louder. All of a sudden loud banging interrupted their lovemaking.

John pulled out amd turned to hear just where the sound was coming from. One of the guys from next door was banging on the wall.

"Damn it! We are trying to watch t.v. over here!" Blake from next door yelled and a bunch of guys started laughing.

John hit the the wall and yelled back, "fuck off!" Then he grabbed Ashley's hand and pulled her toward the bedroom. "Come on baby. That asshole next door is just jealous 'cause he ain't getting laid!"

"I'm sorry John, I was getting pretty loud. I didn't mean to!"

"Hey don't worry about it! He shouldn't have his ear glued to the damn wall anyway. They party all the time over there and I never say shit about how loud they get! So fuck him!"

Ashley laid down on the bed and covered herself up. "I'm just a little embarrassed. I mean they know what we're over here doing."

He smiled. "What is it? Some big secret? I love you girl and I want to make love to you every chance I get. Don't worry about that dumbass over there. If he could get laid he would be and not be spending his time worrying about what we're doing." He smiled. "So forget about him, just focus on me and how much I love you and want to show you, how much I do."

"You really love me?" She smiled at his loving words.

"Of course. I love everything about you." He ran is fingers slowly down her arm and gently headed to the hot sweet spot between her legs.

"John no!" She pushed his hand away.

"What's going on?" He stood questioning her.

"I'm sorry! I can't! I just can't get into it with a room full of guys listening to us do it!"

"I told you it's just you and me in here. I'm not worried about them! If they hear something, oh well! I don't give a shit! And you shouldn't either!"

"But John! No! Not with them listening! Please don't be mad, but I just can't. I'm sorry." She looked down, away from him.


John had a totally frustrated look on his face. Are you fucking serious right now? Damn it Ashley! I can't believe this shit! Who gives a fuck what they hear?" He yelled knowing she was going to leave him hanging with no relief in sight. He stormed off to the bathroom and slammed the door behind him.

Ashley got off the bed and found her clothes by the couch and put them on quickly. She was done with this for the night. After 10 minutes of stroking himself in front of the mirror. John muffled a moan as he shot his wad into the sink. Really proud of the size of his dick and the amount of  cum that just came pouring out of it. He got in the shower and cleaned up once again. Still a little pissed that their night was ruined. He walked out and found Ashley sound asleep. She was exhausted. He instantly felt bad for yelling at her. He laid down beside her and gently stroked her soft hair as she continued to sleep peacefully. He had to apologize first thing in the morning. He felt really low. He didn't mean to get that upset. "Damn it!" He thought. "I have to make it up to her."

Morning came and lit up the bedroom waking Ashley.


 She eased herself off of the bed lightly she grabbed some shorts and a t-shirt off of the dresser. She went into the bathroom and got dressed. She opened the door and looked at John as he peacefully slept. His  mane of hair scattered wildly across the bed. His hairy chest was exposed as he was only half covered by the blanket. "Damn he is so fine. I am so lucky to be with him. I should of just done it with him. Maybe I shouldn't have cared what Blake and those guys heard." She thought and lightly walked to the door and gently pushed it open, trying her best not to wake him. She went to the kitchen and poured a glass of orange juice. She downed it quickly and headed out the door to the beach. The early morning sun was calling her name.  As she went down the stairs she noticed Blake's car door open and him sitting inside it. A little embarrassment took over her face as she knew she had to pass him.

"Well damn! How is it possible you're already up? All that noise you were making last night, I figured Bongiovi really wore you out!" He chuckled. "Did he give it to you good enough, because I am an expert in that area and I could really show you some things Bongiovi is too young to know yet!" He laughed. "Come over anytime. My door is always open for you!" He chuckled.

"Just shut up Blake!" She shouted and tried to hurry beside his car to get the hell away from him.

"Wait Ashley! I'm just kidding," He jumped up and grabbed her arm. "I'm sorry. I was just teasing you. I couldn't hear that much. But when I did hear you moaning it really turned me on. And when I finally fell asleep, I dreamed about you last night. You know Johnny isn't good enough for you. Right?"

She pulled her arm away. "Don't touch me!" She snapped and turned to go toward the beach.

"Don't run away like a little girl! I'm serious! I would treat you better!" He yelled to her as she walked out of the apartments onto Ocean Drive.

She walked across the street and took her flip flops off when she got to the other side. She wanted to feel the sand between her toes. She walked toward the water as the sun was getting brighter overhead on the unusually warm November 1st morning.


 She walked along the water thinking about last night. "Had she let John down? Would he still be mad at her today?" She looked around and noticed she wasn't alone. She started to feel very uncomfortable. A guy in the distance was watching her and she could barely make him out.


Worried, she started to walk in the other direction to put a little more distance between her and this guy. She glanced back and noticed he had begun walking her way. Fear instantly took over her heart as she spun around and ran right into someone almost knocking her down.

"Are you okay baby?" John asked noticing she seemed upset.

"Yeah I was just coming back to the apartment. I just wanted to get a little fresh air." She glanced at the guy and noticed he was walking in the other direction now.

"I'm sorry about last night. Are you mad at me because I wouldn't do it with you anymore?" Her eyes scoured his face waiting for an answer.

"No. I'm so sorry Ash, I shouldn't have yelled at you. It wasn't your fault. I know it's different for girls. Guys don't care who hears them having sex. Are you mad at me? I totally deserve it if you are?"





"No I'm sorry too. You were right. Blake is an asshole. I know I shouldn't care what he hears us doing. I love you and you are all that matters to me." She glanced back to see where the guy was now and he was gone.

"I saw Blake out by his car." He pointed  across the road. "He was mean mugging my ass. Did he say anything to you?"

"Nothing I care to repeat. That's for sure. Let's walk back to the apartment."

"Okay but come on, you have to at least, tell me what he said to you." John gave her his serious look as the salty air blew some of his long curls into his face and he pushed them back.

"Not if you are gonna try to fight him!" She replied with emphasis on fight.

"Okay I promise. Just tell me!" He got a little louder growing impatient with her.

"Just that he was listening to us have sex and it was turning him on. He said he could teach me some stuff, that you don't know. And that he dreamed about me last night."

John's face showed he was getting a little pissed. He took a deep breath trying to blow off a little steam to keep his control. "He wishes and he better keep dreaming 'cause in real life he ain't got no damn chance with you! I'm really getting sick of that jerk off and his friends."

"Don't get into it with him again John! Just let it go. Okay? Please for me."

"Come on." He grabbed for her hand and they started walking back.  As they approached the apartments, a part of him was hoping Blake was still outside.



"Are you hungry? I have had a craving for blueberry pancakes, ever since I saw those juicy blueberries in your fridge." She turned to him and smiled.

"Yeah my Mom brought them by. She knows I love blueberries."

"Me too. I'm gonna make you some special pancakes."

They made their way up the stairs. Ashley was very relieved to see Blake was nowhere in sight. She waited behind John as he fumbled for the keys in his pocket.

Once inside Ashley started some coffee brewing. "I need a mixing bowl." She announced as she looked through his cabinets, but didn't see one.

"Check under the sink." He looked up from where he had plopped down on the couch, infront of the t.v.

She mixed up the pancake batter and added some of the blueberries and a special ingredient, some peanut butter. They started cooking and the aroma surrounded John on the sofa. "Man those smell good. Could you make me some bacon too? It's in the bottom of the fridge."

"Okay sure." She grabbed the bacon and soon had it frying on the stove. John watched her as she flipped the pancakes and took special care not to cook the bacon too long. She seemed happy and content to be making breakfast for him.

A while later, Ashley sat the plates on the table.

"Oh baby this looks so good." John sat down, quickly taking a bite. I taste the blueberries, but there's something else in them."

"Yep." She smiled.  "Peanut butter, it's how my Memaw makes them."


"Wait. You had a memaw?" A broad grin took over his face.

"Yep I still do. She taught me how to cook. She practically raised me. She was there for me when my mother couldn't be bothered. She's just very old now, and not doing so well.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I love your pancakes.  I've never had them like that before." He shoved some bacon in his mouth and Ashley poured them each some orange juice.

"Do you want some of my bacon baby?" John asked noticing she didn't have any on her plate.

"No, I'm okay. You eat it." She replied feeling a little bit nauseous from just the smell of it.

"Thanks baby for making breakfast and to show my appreciation, I am taking you out for that dinner I promised you."

"You don't have to. We could stay in and just get a pizza or something."

"No way! I'm taking you out and showing you off." He grinned finishing up his bacon.

"Okay, but do I need to dress up for this dinner? I don't really have anything  that fancy over here."

"Whatever you want to wear will be fine. You look beautiful in everything."

"Where are you taking me? So I'll know what to wear."

"Oh no! It's a surprise! It's a little fancy. That little black dress of yours would be perfect."


"Okay well I need to go by my Dad's to get it."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"No just drop me off. I'll drive back here. I don't want you and my Dad getting into it again. It won't take me long."

"Okay if you're sure."

"Yeah. I'll be fine. Can you give me at least a hint, where we are going? Please! Pretty please John."

"Well it's in the city. We are going to have a great time and you're going to love it." He smiled.

She smiled really big. "Oh I am so excited!"

"Good. You deserve something to make you happy." He grinned and she stood there soaking in just how gorgeous he really was. His long hair cascading down his shoulders and back. His strong chiseled handsome features on his face. The way he looked into her eyes like he could see right into her very soul.

"I love you John. Thanks for planning this I know this is going to be a perfect night." She flashed her perfect smile at him.

"You're welcome Ash. I love you too. I want to keep you happy."

"Can you take me home in a little bit?"

"You want to go now? Why this early?" He questioned like it was absurd. "We're not leaving until it's almost dark."

She grinned. "Yes, I have a million things to do!"

"Okay I guess! Women! Too much high maintenance! It takes all of you too dang long to get ready for something! I can be ready in thirty minutes and that's with a shower and fixing all this hair!"

"Well good for you. I need more time. I want everything to be perfect."

"Well if it's perfect, I must be getting lucky tonight."


"I'm sorry about last night John. I promise tonight will be special. Anything you want."

"Anything? Really? 'Cause I have some ideas!" He blurted out quickly.

"Oh Lord!" She exclaimed and started laughing.

"What?" He questioned with a little attitude.

"You and your dirty mind." She giggled.

"Oh you love my dirty mind. I don't remember any complaints from you." He grinned.

"Nope. Not a one from me. I love every little thing you do."

"Really?" He pulled her to him. "What about this?" He ran his tongue along her neck. "Is this good?"

"Uh huh." She answered as he moved up toward her ear. "And this?" He ran his tongue across her earlobe.

"Oh John!" She moaned just a little when it started turning her on.

"Oh Ash." He pushed her down on the couch and passionately kissed her as his tongue ravaged inside her mouth. "Oh Ash! I want you! I've got to have you!" He ran his hands all over her body.

"Okay." She moaned. All turned on and excited by him.

John jumped up. "Well okay that's it! That's all you get for a quarter!" He chuckled.

"What?" She looked up confused. "I thought you wanted to do it?"

"Yeah I do and I did last night too, but let's just hold off til tonight. It will be more romantic." He smiled.

"That's not like you." She replied trying to get a hold of herself and her longing to be intimate with him right now.

He grinned. "Oh I get it. You can't control yourself. You see all of this and you go wild." He pointed to himself and laughed.

"Oh I'm totally fine waiting."

"I don't think so. I can see it in your eyes. You loved it. You wanted me, you were grabbing my ass." He smiled really big.

"Maybe a little but I'll be fine. I was fine last night when I turned you down." She smiled.

"Oh you want to play dirty do you?" He began to tickle her.

"Oh God John stop!" She laughed uncontrollably until he let her go.

"God I love you." He turned to her. "So tell me how you feel about me."

"I love you." She answered.

"No, those are just quick easy words to say. I want to know, how I really make you feel."

"What do you mean? You're crazy!" She laughed.

"I'm serious. When you walk in a room I lose my breath. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I know I don't deserve you and if you ever come out from under this spell I have you under I don't know what I will do."

"Aww John! That's so sweet. I feel that way about you. The first time I saw you with Richie, I was so drawn to you.  When I looked into your eyes I had to turn away. It was like you could see everything I was thinking. Stacey said you had a girlfriend and my heart sank. I thought, whoever Dorothea is, she must be the luckiest girl in the world."

"But you gave me the cold shoulder. You blocked me at every turn!"

"You had a girlfriend! I'm not a cheater. No matter how much I was attracted to you, I couldn't cheat with you. I know first hand how that feels and I just couldn't do that to somebody else."

John got real serious for a moment. He felt bad about sleeping with Patty, and wanted to come clean with Ashley. "What if you were really drunk and you accidentally slept with somebody else?"


"Yeah good one John! People don't accidentally sleep together! I couldn't ever do that! If I felt the need to cheat, then I didn't really love you and it would be over. I can't live like that!"

 The certainty in her voice shook him a little but he had to ask. "And if someone cheated on you but knew instantly it was a mistake."

"There's no coming back from that. I can't be with a cheater. I won't let myself, so please whatever you do, don't even put yourself in a position of maybe cheating. I love you more than anything in this world John, but if you cheat on me, we're over!" She looked him right in his eyes and his heart sank because he knew she meant it.




'Damn it!" He swallowed hard  trying to push down his feelings of regret and remorse. It truly didn't mean anything to him. He was totally drunk and had just gotten carried away. He shoved Patty off of him. He didn't mean for it to go that far. He didn't even get off, that night. But he knew down in his heart, Ashley would never forgive him. He could never take it back. "Fuck! What have I done? I can't lose the best thing that has ever happened to me! I just can't!" He heard inside his head, as he felt pain in his heart. Knowing how much it would hurt her to find out he had already betrayed her.






























3 comments:

Chapter 93: A Perfect Night

John was trying to finish the last swallow of a beer he had grabbed out of the fridge. He wasn't worried in the least about mixing his m...